Your ethical conduct implementation plan for your company plan should include the concepts and ideas covered over the past several weeks. You are to submit a detailed plan covering your operations both nationally and internationally in addition to the conduct of its employees, vendors, board of directors, and its business operations overall. The following points need to be addressed in your ethical conduct implementation plan:
- The legal regulations of conducting business overseas
- The ethical code of conduct for employees and vendors
- Distinguishing between right and wrong in business dealings when the action is legal
- Identifying the issues surrounding the motivation behind unethical or illegal business operations when the consequences are properly documented
- Anything else that you deem important to support your ethical conduct implementation plan
The deliverable length is 1,250–1,500 words. Don’t forget to include a cover page and reference page with all of your resources.