Select an M&A from the list below or select your own, subject to faculty approval, for your Learning Team project. Your selection is the basis for subsequent assignments.
Make sure there is sufficient information available to you to complete each phase of the project, if you choose your own M&A. Necessary information includes the following information:
- Balance Sheets and Income Statements
- Annual reports
- 10K reports
- Bond rating agency information
- Pre- and post-merger information
- Relevant information regarding the M&A and related readings describing the process the acquiring and targeted companies experienced
Choose an M&A from the following list:
Prepare a 1,925- to 2,100-word paper in which you examine the M&A type in your project.
Examine the following for the M&A you select:
– What were the underlying motives the acquiring company used to launch the activity?
- Discuss the purpose of performing due diligence for your M&A?
- What factors were critical in integrating your M&A?
- Describe the search and screening process used to identify the target company.