For this assignment, you will give a brief synopsis of your proposal and a bibliography in at least three pages.
Please briefly consider the first two parts of the final assignment in onr to two pages:
Background of the chosen health condition and the country. What is the history of the health condition and the country chosen for this proposal? How is this health condition related to the environment?
Goal(s)/Hypothesis of the Case Study. What is your goal for this case study? What do you want to learn or what do you hope to theorize? Do you want to examine the link between health issue and the environment?
On the last page give your bibliography listing the five sources, three of which must be scholarly articles from the library and two can be popular sources, such as newspapers, videos, and magazine articles.
The Final Paper Outline
- Must be three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the .
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least five sources, three of which must be scholarly articles from the library and two can be popular sources, such as newspapers, videos, and magazine articles
- The table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.