- -Document is referenced properly including citations and reference page, and proper title page.
- -Use strategies to locate, identify, and describe new ideas.
- -Identify problems or issues that need a new solution.
- -support proposed solutions using sound logic and critical thinking.
- Papers must include a proper introduction, conclusion, and be supported by a sound body.
- The ideas will come from virtually anywhere. Look at situations that interest you and try to identify what problems may exist while thinking about how you might improve upon how things are done currently.
- Each idea should be accompanied by a or at least improve upon the current situation.
- Try to come up with ideas that are possible based upon your experience and resources.
- Developing a new rocket booster for space travel is not what I’m looking for.
- Try to have a wide range of ideas.
- Coming up with 10 unique business ideas .
- Journal must include no fewer than (well-supported ideas)