Use the information from your outline to create your Social Media Strategic Plan. (attached)
Apply any recommendations and updates based on faculty feedback and / or additional research.
You are to submit a final report and a voice-over PowerPoint presentation to your client. (can use notes section in powerpoint to type instead of doing a voice-over)
The following is the criteria for this assignment:
Write a five to eight (5-8) page paper in which you:
- Provide a detailed description of your plan in the form of an executive summary. (Note: The executive summary should be no more than one (1) page.)
- Provide a detailed explanation on the goals and strategies that were met.
- Provide assessment on current social media use and how it is working for the client. (Note: This requires asking who is currently connecting with you on social media, which sites your target market uses, and how the social media presence compares to your competitors.)
- Provide assessment social business maturity level. (See page 296.)
- Provide a budget for your social marketing plan.
- Create a voice-over PowerPoint presentation to include the following major points of social media plan: Can type notes into the power point presentation instead of voice-over)
- Profile of customer (i.e., Bulleted list of the executive summary)
- Selection of media platforms
- SWOT Analysis
- Brief synopsis of the budget
- Project your voice in order to clearly convey your ideas in the Powerpoint presentation.
- Present visuals, charts, and graphics in a professional manner.
- Format your strategic social media report according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply research and knowledge of the target audience to the external and internal environments.
- Evaluate an organization’s effective engagement in social media to meeting marketing objective.
- Create social media plan that combines business objectives with appropriate use of social media.