We have learned three different types of choreography that we can categorized dances.(Storyline, Theme and Abstract) Make sure to complete the module materials before you do this assignment.
Watch the video, then recreate the form below, fill in the form, and specify the type of choreography with three reasons and write a reflection paragraph.
1) Double-spaced required.
2) No “whole dance” or “Entire piece” accepted as a time code.
3)For the elements, limit to only Time ,Space or Energy! No Body and Action!
4) Do not list the same sub-category multiple times.
5) Pick two Time elements, two Space elements and one energy element to specify.
6) Do not include any researched materials, quotes, or articles regarding this dance piece.(Point deduction)
7) If you don’t use the specified form below, your maximum points will be a 5 points!
8) Do not include your name, date, class information and any other things in your assignment. 2 points will be deducted.
Minimum 400 words, double spaced and spell checked. The word document format only.
Type of choreography: (Storyline, Theme or Abstract) – Pick one!
EX. Stillness (Time) 0’34” Dancer stop suddenly on the center stage and hold the position
Sub-category(Element) Time code Description
Reflection (150 words minimum)