Research recent (2015-2017) cases involving employment discrimination with regard to either sexual orientation or religious discrimination. Once you have identified a case of interest, discuss the following:
- Name the organization involved.
- List the facts of the cases.
- Analyze how the case was processed legally.
- Indicate what the final outcome/resolution of the case was (if there has been a final determination made).
- Was national legislation changed as a result of the case?
Present your findings as a Word document of 3-5 pages formatted in APA style.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head and title in all capital letters.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page, and it must be double-spaced between paragraphs. The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3-4 pages. In-text academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-text academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper- and lower-case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the reference page is not a bibliography, but it is a further listing of the abbreviated in-text citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-text citation.