Review the case study by clicking on the link. Prepare a paper that answers the following questions.
- What are accountable care organizations (ACOs)?
- What makes Oregon unique in its approach to Coordinated Care Organization?
- Why are states experimenting with different models of integrated care?
- Are ACO’s a viable model to reduce the rate of growth in per-capita Medicaid spending? Why or why not?
Your paper should include the following:
- Four to six pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Three to five peer reviewed references cited in the assignment. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list. (References should be current, not more than five years old; additional references articles from the popular press such as the WSJ and Washington Post should also be considered.)
- Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the Course Information page.
- Formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.