Read the following case study: From Triple to Quadruple Aim: Care of the Patient Requires Care of the Provider.
Assignment Required Reading:
Prepare a paper that discusses the following questions.
- Explain the Triple Aim and why is it important for positive patient outcomes.
- Discuss the evolution of the Triple Aim since it’s initial implementation.
- Examine why the Triple Aim needs to expand to include employee satisfaction.
- Investigate the significance of employee satisfaction on overall staff performance.
- Provide an example of an organization that is successfully implementing the Triple Aim expansion in their community. What were the measures they used to define success? Are these models replicable to all communities throughout the United States? Why or Why not?
Your paper should include the following:
- Twelve to fifteen pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Five to eight peer-reviewed references cited in the assignment. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list. (References should be current, not more than five years old, additional references articles from the popular press such as the WSJ and Washington Post should also be considered.)
- Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the Course Information page.
- Formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.