This Assignment challenges you to apply the three major theoretical perspectives of sociology to analyze the effects of population changes on the environment. For this Assignment, you will write a 3 to 5 page essay with the following elements:
- An introduction that describes the forces behind population change.
- A discussion of the effects on the environment when population change results in urbanization.
- An analysis of the effects of effects population change from the structural-functional, social-conflict, and symbolic interaction approaches.
- A summary that reviews the major points of the paper and offers one suggestion for further study on the issues related to population change and the environment.
- Citations from at least two references. You may use the course materials as references for this Assignment.
The essay should be written in a logical, coherent, and organized manner using APA formatting and citation style. Include a title page, 3–5 pages of written text, and a Reference page. One reference must be from: Macionis, J. J. (10/2013). Sociology, 15th Edition.