Unit II Project
For this assignment, you will continue to work with the scenario you chose from the end of Chapter 1. The initial scenarios are discussed on pages 17-18 of your textbook. (Again, the “Westlake Research Hospital” scenario will act as an examplethroughout this course.)
- Read your selected scenario on page 17 or 18.
- Read your scenario for Chapter 2 on pages 37-45.
- Review the “Deliverables” section below.
- Review the “Suggestions for Scenarios” section on page 45 of your textbook for important details and ideas to
assist you with your deliverables.
- Read the “Westlake Research Hospital” scenario on pages 18-19 and pages 41-45. Click here to review the
suggested answer for this scenario to gain an understanding of what is expected of you on this assignment. When you have completed all of the deliverables, compress the files together into a single .zip file for upload.
- Complete the tasks in the “To Do” section at the end of your scenario. The table below shows where you can findeach “To Do” list:
- Your scenario “To Do” list may ask you to meet with your instructor. That step is not required, although yourinstructor can provide feedback if you are interested.
Page Number for “To Do” List
Wild Wood Apartments
Conger, S. (2014). Hands on database: An introduction to database design and development (2nd ed.). Upper Saddle
River, NJ: Pearson.