- Read chapter 10 in the Hutchison text, plus review pages 13 and 40. There are some excellent links to Bronfenbrenner sites at the end of chapter 10 in the text.
- Write a two to three page paper that describes your own personal life influences in the context of Urie Bronfenbrenner’s model and how your behavior formed, shaped, and changed up until the present time.
- To achieve maximum points for content and analysis, the following elements need to be thoroughly addressed:
- Describe your life influences from the four components of Bronfenbrenner’s model: the microsystem, the mesosystem, the exosystem, and the macrosystem.
- Include a very brief description of each system before speculating about your own life’s influences and how it impacted your behavior.
- Include an APA cover page, and a very brief introduction as well as a conclusion.