Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 2: In-Depth Audience Analysis
Locate your local Chamber of Commerce’s community profile either online or in printed material that describes your local community. Write a three to four (3-4) page paper on the following:
- Illustrate the message’s view of the audience and stakeholders based on the written profile.
- Create your own analysis of the community stakeholders and audience using the demographics, geographics, psychographics, sociographics, usergraphics, and webographics described in this chapter.
- Give two recommendations that would improve the message, based on audience analysis.
- Provide your rationale as to why your version would be better than the original.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format, Microsoft Word document.
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the three to four (3-4) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.