This is the second milestone of your business plan—the marketing plan.
Research the market of your chosen project. Based upon your research and what you have learned in the program, generate a 4- to 5-page marketing plan for your chosen project. In your marketing plan, you should address the following points:
- Explain how the marketing plan targets the market segment.
- Provide a positioning statement for your project.
- Define the products and services you will offer.
- Develop and detail a pricing strategy you will use.
- Describe the promotion plan you will implement.
- Identify the target locations with an assessment of their viability.