Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you discuss ethics in the court system.
Include answers to the following in your presentation:
- Who is the governing authority for licensing and monitoring attorneys in your area?
- What are some of the common ethical issues or pitfalls related to court procedures?
- What are common sanctions for violating ethical practices for attorneys or judges?
- Should defense attorneys be given greater latitude than prosecutors in ethical expectations?
- Examples of ethical violations for which an attorney could be disbarred?
- Whose role is more critical to the courts?
- Whose role has a higher level of ethical expectations?
- What was one of the points made during your collaborative group discussion this week?
Include the differences between prosecutors, defense attorneys, and judges. Whose role is more critical to the courts? Whose role has a higher level of ethical expectations? And a key point to this
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Include at least two resources other than the textbook.
Include detailed speaker notes.