Complete the following steps to access the MyMathLab® Study Plan for Week 2:
- Access the Practice/Simulation/Homework/Game tab.
- Select External Content Launch to open MyMathLab®.
- Select Homework and Tests in MyMathLab® on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select Study Plan for Week 2.
- Select the green Practice button next to the first unmastered objective.
- Complete the practice problems until you feel ready to take a quiz.
- Select the Close button. Return to the Study Plan for Week 2.
- Select the Quiz Me button.
- Correctly answer the questions to earn the Mastery Point (MP). There may be two questions per Quiz Me.
- Note: If you do not correctly answer the questions in the Quiz Me, you must select Practice and successfully complete at least one practice problem before you can retake the Quiz Me. You can follow this process and attempt each Quiz Me as often as necessary.
- In order to receive the Mastery Point, you must answer both Quiz Me questions correctly at the same time and receive a minimum score of 80%.