You have been tasked to prepare a future report for the management team that discusses key HR elements that help to better understand the importance of effective total rewards systems. The elements will consist of total rewards design and communication, sales force compensation, and preparing benefits strategically, all of which happen to be topics for the remaining assignments for this course. You must meet with the management team for a 1-hour meeting to provide an overview of what the future report will contain.
Prepare a twelve to fifteen (12-15) slide presentation in which you:
1. Include cover, agenda, summary, and reference list slides, all of which counts toward the slide count.
2. Provide information with a minimum of four (4) bullet points overviewing the 5 elements of the WorldatWork Total Rewards Model.
3. Provide information with a minimum of three (3) bullet points overviewing total rewards design and communication.
4. Provide information with a minimum of four (4) bullet points outlining motivation, behavior, and rewards program types for a sales force.
5. Provide information with a minimum of three (3) bullet points describing how you might strategically plan creating benefits programs.
6. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other non-quality websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Select one of three required PowerPoint business-professional templates listed in the student center. No other templates will be allowed.
· Critical Requirement: All bullet point information must have a minimum of 3 descriptive sentences about the subject. Because of this, there is no requirement to add notes to the presentation.
· Have headings for each section with all bulleted information aligned properly and using the same font and size.
· Images may be used but must be professional and relevant to the topic. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include citations and references for all information AND images received from other sources.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Define total rewards and describe the advantages of a total rewards approach.
· Analyze an organization’s strategy, workforce, operating environment, and key stakeholders to identify critical factors in designing a total rewards strategy.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in total rewards.
· Write clearly and concisely about total rewards using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric