This week you learned about the importance of technology and the role it plays in the evaluations process. Conduct research using the Grantham University library or the internet to determine what emerging technologies can be used in the evaluation process. Consider the differences in non-profit and for-profit business and the methods they use for evaluation. Using your experience and your career choice, analyze the benefits of either non-profit or for-profit organizations and analyze the importance for evaluation within the workplace. Construct a plan for using emerging technology based on the organization choice and how it will generate success long-term.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write at least 4 pages using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.