For this assignment, locate and closely review a peer-reviewed research article related to a potential education-related topic you might want to research, perhaps for your dissertation or capstone project. Ensure your research article is an original study involving actual data collection and analysis and is NOT doctoral dissertation, a position paper or a meta-analysis of the reviewed literature.
Then, create a critical analysis of the study including the following information when presented:
- Describe the problem or issue addressed.
- Describe the purpose or intent of the study.
- Summarize the research question(s).
- For a quantitative study, describe both the null and alternative hypotheses.
- Discuss the theoretical/conceptual framework and how it was used, as well as how well it was used, to formulate and guide the study.
- Determine if (and how well) the study was justified with the use of an analysis and synthesis of the previous research literature.
- Discuss the selected methodology and corresponding design as well as the appropriateness of this choice to accurately address the study’s research question(s).
- Identify and summarize the potential flaws and/or limitations in the study as well as ways to eliminate or reduce them.
Support your assignment with at least 3 to 5 scholarly resources.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages