Each week, you will be asked to respond to the prompt or prompts in the discussion forum. Your initial post should be 75-150 words in length, and is due on Sunday. By Tuesday, you should respond to two additional posts from your peers.
This week you have learned about how what influences ethical decision making and what makes an organization socially responsible. To demonstrate business ethics and the strategic importance of social responsibility, this week’s discussion forum will involve researching an article using one of the following sources:
- USA Today (www.usatoday.com)
- Wall Street Journal (www.wsj.com)
- New Your Times (www.nytimes.com)
- Forbes (www.forbes.com)
- Bloomberg Business Week (www.bloomberg.com)
- Inc. Magazine (www.inc.com)
- Economist (www.economist.com)
- Entrepreneur (www.entrepreneur.com)
- Harvard Business Review- (www.hbr.org)
Your task is to choose a current article (published in last 60 days) from one of the above-listed sources that related to social responsibility.
- What is the impact when organizations do not act socially responsible? Who is harmed the most when an organization is not responsible?
- What key points in the article support your statements?
Copy and paste the URL address of the article so it can be easily shared with your classmates.
View your discussion rubric.