Teams consist of two or more people who work interdependently to accomplish some task related to purpose and are important to organizational life.
- Describe the type of teams that are present in your organization.
- What level of interdependence do these teams share?
- How do these team characteristics influence the level of organizational performance and commitment?
Team processes consist of communication, activities, and interactions that occur within teams as they pursue goals and accomplish tasks.
- Describe taskwork and teamwork processes and give examples of each in your selected organization.
- What factors influence the communication process within the teams you have observed?
- What recommendations would you have to improve team processes within your organization?