Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation discussing the nutritional needs during a person’s different life stages (childhood, adulthood, pregnancy, lactation, and such). Include the following in your presentation:
- Define nutrient, energy, and fluid needs during each life stage.
- Describe nutrients of concern or special concerns during each life stage.
- Identify physical activity recommendations during each life stage.
- Discuss the following topics for the specified stages of life:
- Pregnancy – weight gain recommendations
- Lactation – benefits of breastfeeding
- Infancy – growth rate
- Childhood – helping kids develop healthy eating habits and bodies
- Adolescence – helping teens meet nutrient needs
- Adulthood – aging and factors that affect it
Include speaker notes that detail the implications of each slide.
Include a reference slide with citations in APA format.
Include clip art.
The Grading Guide for Life Stages Nutrition Presentation will be used for this assignment