Week Critical Thinking (CT) Assignment asked each student to describe the operation of the Strategic Management Process Model (SMPM) in relation to an organization.
For the benefit of other students, briefly describe:
- The organization and its inputs (i.e., mission or direction, key external concerns, and key internal concerns)
- The transformation step (What are the goals, what plans are used to reach the goals, and how does implementation occur?)
- The outputs in relation to the organizations goals
- Given the organization, which methods are used to measure its performance?
- What types of controls are applied?
- Are these performance measures and controls appropriate? If not, what revisions do you propose in terms of control and performance measures?